Please use the commentluv function in comments to link to your blog. I'll remove all URLs in the comments from now on. Keep it clean, folks!

Almost Lost

>> 2012/08/19


I cleaned out the memory card of the camera and found pictures I totally forgot about. I remember the weather on that day being especially annoying - windy and bright sunlight was going on and off, because the wind kept chasing the clouds.

In two weeks I'll be writing from Siena, incredible! Currently I'm shopping for things I need and just by the way I buy lots of stuff I don't need... Isn't that what happens most of the time?

(more)


This place is awesome, it's a fully intact medieval castle where they breed hawks and similar birds and behind me is the show arena. Those birds "work" there.

shirt - promod
pants - orsay
jacket - [don't remember, bought years ago]
shoes - Marco Tozzi
sunglasses - Madonna


follow me on...

   

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP